We’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our growing SEO team. You will be responsible for directing and delivering SEO strategy on some of our largest clients and will be working closely with the Head of SEO to help shape and define our SEO offering.
We are looking for someone who takes real pride in their SEO knowledge and is always looking to test, learn and share. You’ll need to challenge the way we work, be innovative, reliable, hardworking and a great team player.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
You will also need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
Prioritised SEO strategy and implementation from the ground up – including:
- Thorough technical audits.
- On-page SEO recommendations.
- Backlink analysis with strategic input.
- Competitor / marketplace / industry analysis.
- Managing and delegating tasks to your direct reports.
- Organising leading client meetings & calls.
- Thought leadership within the team, achieved by attending conferences / talks and also testing and learning through non-client work.
- Supporting our new business team during the proposal / pitching process
- Contributing to wider channel strategic discussion.
- 3+ years experience of managing client accounts with hands on SEO, including (but not limited to)
- SEO fundamentals (meta tags, document outlines, image optimisation, robots.txt, XML sitemaps)
- Page speed
- Schema markup and structured data implementation
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Content optimisation and strategy
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of website architecture, best practices and crawlability.
- Enthusiasm for SEO, with a positive stance towards testing, learning and sharing within the team.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics / Search Console and the ability to effectively communicate the impact of SEO deployments.
- Experience in using all major third-party tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl etc.)